Techniques and strategies to reduce the strain caused by stressful situations or events.
Anyone who is…
- Overwhelmed by too many options or demands on their time
- Is experiencing stress-related health problems
- Struggling to meet their health and wellness goals because of stress
What You Get:
- A personalized approach towards managing your unique stressors
- Clarity of your values and life purpose
- Guidance towards developing better time management skills
- Support using HeartMath techniques to help you manage your stress response
What is Not Included:
- Counseling or psychotherapy
- Medical consultation or education
- Lab testing or results review
Stress is what happens when your body comes into contact with a stressor. A stressor is anything that your body perceives as a threat and activates the stress response, and can come in two forms:
- Internal Stressors: self-criticism, body image, identity, memories, and the future.
- External Stressors: work, money, family, time, cultural norms and expectations, experiences of discrimination, etc.
Stress management is the practice of using techniques and strategies to reduce or cope with the physical, mental, and emotional strain caused by stressors. Developing your skills around managing stress is important for a number of reasons, including:
- Physical Health: Stress can have negative effects on physical health, including headaches, muscle tension, and high blood pressure. By managing stress, individuals can reduce their risk of developing stress-related health problems.
- Mental Health: Stress can also have negative effects on mental health, including anxiety and depression. Managing stress can help individuals maintain good mental health and prevent the development of mental health problems.
- Performance: Stress can impact performance in a variety of areas, including work, school, and sports. By managing stress, individuals can improve their performance and achieve their goals.
- Relationships: Stress can also impact relationships, leading to conflict and communication breakdowns. By managing stress, individuals can improve their relationships and strengthen their connections with others.
Overall, managing stress is important for maintaining good physical and mental health, improving performance, and building strong relationships. By learning effective stress management techniques, individuals can lead happier, healthier, and more productive lives.
At Empowered Health, our Certified Health Coach, Erika Zink, helps our members to create personalized practices around managing the stressors in their lives, including practices around the following areas:
- HeartMath techniques
- Time management skills
- Life purpose and values
- Incorporation of relaxation practices
- Support for healthy lifestyle behaviors
We are here to answer your questions.
Schedule your Health Coaching Inquiry Call today!
Our Health Coaching Inquiry call is a 20-minute phone call with our certified health coach to answer any of your questions regarding these services.