Precision Medicine vs. Traditional Healthcare
Precision medicine is about identifying the unique characteristics of each patient and using this information to make more accurate diagnoses, predict treatment outcomes, and develop targeted therapies that are tailored to the individual.
Compare a typical healthcare experience to Precision Medicine at Empowered Health
"When I found Dr. Schneider two years ago, my health was at a low point. Her knowledge and caring have helped me find a light at the end of the tunnel. Through testing, the right nutrition, and lifestyle/behavioral interventions, Dr. Schneider and her team at Empowered Health have helped me take charge of my health."
- Jan S., Empowered Health member since 2021
At its core, precision medicine is about identifying the unique characteristics of each patient and using this information to make more accurate diagnoses, predict treatment outcomes, and develop targeted therapies that are tailored to the individual.
Empowered Health uses these 8 categories to determine to gather precise and personalized information about each patient.
This is achieved through the use of advanced technologies such as genomic sequencing, molecular diagnostics, and big data analytics, which enable clinicians to gather and analyze vast amounts of information about a patient's health status, medical history, genetic profile, and other factors.
Anyone who ...
- Wants to identify common food triggers through an elimination diet.
- Has struggled with an elimination diet or something similar in the past.
- Is looking to connect with others going through a similar experience.
What You Get:
- Expert guidance from a certified health coach on how to prepare for, complete, and transition out of an elimination diet.
- A weekly opportunity to share your experiences and learn from others.
- Resources to facilitate successful navigation of the elimination diet.
What is Not Included:
- A personalized meal plan, although a general food guide will be provided.
- Counseling or psychotherapy.
- Medical consultation or education.
- Lab testing or results review.