Giving patients more control over their health care delivery.
$650 one time fee
- An expert guided experience.
- Biometric lab analysis.
- 1:1 physician consultation.
- Nutritional reset.
- Personalized lifestyle action plan and tailored fitness plan.
- Hands-on biohacking tools like glucose monitoring and heart rate variability
- Exclusive Facebook group access for ongoing support
- 100+ pages of recipes, tips, and other resources.
1 Consult + Action Plan
Functional Medicine Consultation
$350 one time fee
- 60 min consultation focused in the areas of: fatigue, exhaustion, metabolism and/or hormone analysis
- 30 min results review and recommendations
- Personalized lifestyle action plan
- 3 months of portal access for follow up questions
- 6 months of medication prescribing
- Up to 90 min new patient physical.
- Subsequent years, 60 min annual physical.
- Follow up to physical with results review and health action plan development.
- Up to 6 physician-recommended follow-up appointments per year.
- Secure messaging via chart, physician response for urgent concerns within 24hrs 365 days/yr.
- Problem-based office and phone visits as needed during office hours.*
- Free access to guest speakers, community meetups, and other clinic sponsored events.
- 15% off group program rates.
*See membership agreement for full details, limits do apply.
Why a membership model of health care delivery?
Removes the third party payor and the tension of payment/time, allowing the patient and physician to focus on what really matters.
Space and time are given for in-depth exploration, research, advanced testing, education and comprehensive follow-up.
Eliminates the requirement of in-office visits, giving patients more control over their health care. In traditional clinic models, in-office visits are the only way for physicians to be paid.
Decreases the patient to physician ratio to 400:1 (vs. 2500:1 in standard model,) giving physicians more time with each patient and allowing for improved physician access.
“With membership medicine, patients pay in cash for routine and affordable care, saving insurance for expensive surgeries and hospital visits.”
- Evan Pankey, MMSc, Pri-Med InLight EHR